Monday 2 March 2015

Greetings!

Greetings.... I have decided to become a blogger!

At the outset, I will post writings from the past and hope quickly to get up to speed with observations of the world today, as I travel from place to place. And every now and then, I may actually refer to my work life, where I run seminars on activating the reserve capacities of the brain and catering to the emotional needs of the unconscious mind.

But let's not get bogged down just yet. I seem to have a knack for always being at the "wrong place" at the "wrong time" and would like to start sharing first hand accounts of what history looks like from inside the eye of the hurricane.

So let's just see where this new endeavour takes us. As I spend my early mornings writing down impressions of the day before for the benefit of friends, perhaps a blog might be a way of sharing my musings with a wider circle.

All warmest greetings to you all at this beginning of a new adventure.

Lonny




1 comment: